Thursday, October 28, 2010

Slowly but surely...

...I'm getting better.  Building up my immune system.  I've done a few things after I hit the wall, so I haven't been totally in bed reading books & eating bon bons!  :)  So here is one new thing I've started doing that's not too labor intensive.  Needle felting!
Doesn't take alot of tools or energy!  Just some sheep roving, a couple needles, a foam pad & some fancies to felt into the design.  Poke, Poke, Poke...but be careful!  Those needles have sharp barbs on them!!!
Here's a sample of a few ornaments I've been working on.  I added shiny threads, Angelina fibers & sewed on some beads.  Easy squeezy!

2 comments:

mAtilda said...

ciao CC, questo tuo lavoro mi era sfuggito.è davvero molto interessante.
io non so usare la lana cardata.
le perline le hai inserite lavorando la lana o dopo?
ti abbraccio

hello CC, this your job me were unnoticed. it is indeed a lot interesting. I do not know to use the rebuked wool. you have inserted the beads working the wool or after? I embrace to you

mAtilda

CC said...

Hi, Matilda!
I hand needle felt the wool roving first with a barbed needle so it will stay together, then I decorate with beads, floss, etc. It's good for frustration! :)
Hugs to you too!
Ciao, Matilda! Passo l'ago ho ritenuto le lane che torco in primo luogo con un ago pungente in modo da rimarrà insieme, quindi decoro con i branelli, il filo di seta, ecc. It' s buona per la frustrazione! :) Abbracci a voi anche!