Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Endings & Beginnings

OK...so the 07-08 Beaded Journal Project is over! Ended! And you can see my page on the official website here! It has all the focal pieces I worked on this last year. Check out some of the other bead artists' pages. They're incredible!
Well, it was so much work that I had decided that I was not going to do it again this year. Over. Done. BUT then there was that notice in my inbox...the deadline was that day! Ack! Suddenly I didn't know if I wanted to do it again or not! There's so much more I wanted to learn about beading! I've always wanted to make a piece to hang in a window to see how it would look with light shining thru' it! Could this be my chance to do that? Well, knowing me, I couldn't resist temptation!!! I quick sent off an email that it was still the deadline day in Hawaii & to please include me! Ack! What had I done?
But amazingly enough, I had the whole theme & all of the designs/patterns done by the next day! For the whole year of 08-09!!! Whoa Nelly!
I guess it is our prerogative to change our minds! I'll talk all about it in my next post!

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Yay! Welcome back. This year ought to be a lot easier for you then, being ready already for the whole year!