Friday, April 9, 2010

New Babies!

I just couldn't bare to see out backyard without any green yet.  We need to wait awhile before we can plant.  So when I was at Costco, I got my first baby.  I named her Genie the Geranium.  Here's her pic from when she came home:
 
And then we stopped at Home Depot to get Ron's birthday present & I saw Rosie the Rosemary!!!  I just knew she had to come home with us & be a pal to Genie!  She smells divine!
 
Then we were back at Costco & I saw another beautiful pal for my other kids. 
There actually ended up being 3 starts in this one, so I called them Gerie the Geraniums  #1, #2 & #3.  You can see them at the bottom of the picture below.  
 So here's a pic of my new family:
  
I've had to take them in on some cold nights, 
but I love my flower & herb people! 
 

1 comment:

Jody said...

okay so how are the NEW babies doing??
Curious minds need to know.