Thursday, October 10, 2013

Now on to me! (And ME)

OK...the first thing I did was not the most fun.  I spent a lot of time working on getting better.  For those who don't know, I was diagnosed awhile back with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia.  For information on ME, you can go here:  www.name-us.org  Scroll about 1/2 way down for a definition.

There's a lot I learned about the medical system, our government health issues and alternative health care.  So much was hard to understand, especially with the brain fog that comes with the illness.  I found this little doodle online somewhere and I think it helps explain things a lot better than I can.  Especially for those of us who are more visually oriented.  ;)


I have done a lot to improve my health, but it is a long haul!  And alternative medicine is expensive when you can't use your health insurance to cover it.  I am just grateful for being able to be well enough to still be creative!  Hopefully, I will be able to use my creativity to refill our coffers that dwindled like melting butter!  Wish me luck!

No comments: