Thursday, July 19, 2007

TAG! I'm It!

OMG! I had no idea this would happen! I've been tagged & have been kindly coerced into answering some questions about ME! HA! Sue tagged Freebird, now I get to tag someone else. Hmmmm, wonder who I should torture? I mean tag! :)
So here are the questions & answers:

Five things to do before I die: (Who said I was gonna die????)
1. Own a studio separate from my home
2. Own my own home again
3. Make a great living from my art
4. See the Grand Canyon with dh & take road trips...living on an island makes you crave open road
5. Love my family & friends & create every day...those are the only 2 rules for my life


Five things I can do:
1. Create!
2. Love!
3. Have incredible sex with dh!
4. Listen to Jimmy Buffett all day every day!

5. Eat wonderful meals that my dh makes for me!!! :)

Five things I cannot do yet:
1. Overcome spastic colitis w/o meds
2. Eat ice cream
3. Eat lettuce
4. Control my astral projection
5. Have all my spiritual/psychic questions answered

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
2. Very attentive to my needs sexually! ;)
3. Shows love in action
4. Is creative
5. Gives "kitchen kisses" & goosebumps! HA! :)

Five celebrity crushes: (I really don't have crushes, but I kinda like these guys!)
1. Wangari Maathai (I really like her!!!)
2. John Travolta (Smells like cookies!)
3. Susan Sarandon (Road trip with politics!)
4. Bono (Along with Oprah for good deeds)
5. Jimmy Buffett! ;) (It's 5 o'clock somewhere!)

Five people I would like to do this:
1. Jesus, Zoraster, Buddha, Ghandi, Aphrodite, Minerva, Socrates, Jung, Einstein...all religious, science & philosophical leaders!!!
2. All former & present leaders of the world
3. Jimmy Buffett! Ha! You knew it, didn't you? ;)
4. Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, DaVinci, Picasso, Frida, O'Keeffe, Gorg, & all great artists past & present
5. All my relatives who've transitioned to the next life!

If any of you have been tagged for this one already, just pass it on.

5 comments:

s said...

oooooohhhh... you mentioned my all time favorite John T.'s movie..

Michael...he smells like warm cookies.
Sunni

Jody said...

Okay, you tagged me, so now am I supposed to put it on my own blog the answer to all the questions? yikes

Timaree said...

It's sort of scary to do this isn't it? And then, it's kinda fun and liberating. You gave some really good answers.

CC said...

Hey, freebird! It was fun! But knowing who to tag was hard, so I snuck up on my pal in NM...jotee! ;) She is the best!
So who's gonna tag Robin? And her bro'? :)
With aloha, CC

Anonymous said...

OMG! Way to much SEX info in this one- However, I am down for road trips- I am planning a big one for myself at some point...feel free to tag along with moi! :)

Love, HRP