Friday, September 14, 2007

Creative Decisions

Well, it's been an interesting week to say the least! In the midst of working on some other projects, I came across an old sketchbook that got me interested in doing some figurative art again. Here's a few sketches after Gorg:

BUT...I've also been doing some fun watercolor & ink journalling! Here's a couple of those:
The thing is I like doing it all! Including all the mixed media art I do! I sometimes just wish I could stick with one thing so my studio wouldn't be so crowded! But whether it's fabric, paper, or beads, I want to be able to do it all! Is anyone else like this? :) And then there's all the crafts I make for Huckleberry Hut, and all the jewelry....and....Ack!!! My head is so full it feels like it's gonna burst! But at least it's full of JOY!

6 comments:

Norm and Nancy said...

Cec-
Love you art. Love your blog. You are one talented woman. Keep 'em coming!

love,
Nancy

KV said...

You go, girl! Just keep that art flowing through every thing you do.


Kathy V in NM

heidibeads said...

CC - I feel the same way - there are so many things I want to do and my room is a total mess with art supplies everywhere. However, you are showing that YOU CAN DO IT ALL. Just keep doing what you are doing. You are so talented and you have such a sense of humor that you bring to the table. I'm amazed. Keep going and sharing you are such an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others. Heidi in CT

Timaree said...

You do such great artwork CC. Your journal looks 100% better than mine (well, what I call a journal; it's really just jotted notes and quick sketches in plain old pencil). Yes, I am another one who wants to try everything and also mix everything. I do believe I was doing this before there was a term of mixed-media! LOL

Jody said...

I love your journal pages,drawings...keep on doing everything that gives you JOY!!!

Tally said...

Hi CC,
yes, doing and wanting everything is the reason why I kept quiet with beading and blogging. There are so many interests to persue, like sewing, knitting, , crafting .... and of course a full-time job and my sport.
One thing I really miss is keep going with my journals.
I like your watercolor pages, specially the basil page and the one with the sun.
Hello from Hamburg
:-Tally-: