Friday, February 27, 2009

Sunsets and Photography

There have been some incredible sunsets lately. I know pictures just don't do them justice, especially when you are an amateur photographer!!! I took the above one evening, but the wires, & the bugs on the plumeria leaves, just didn't do it justice.
So I tried again on another evening. I just couldn't get away from those wires! So I hid behind some palm trees & tried to get a shot thru' the branches. I kinda like how it turned out, but I need way more practice! Any advice?

2 comments:

Jody said...

We've had a couple of lovely sunsets also, we have the same problem with the wires if I take the photo's from the house. I have to walk across the street in order to not have the wires. Guess I need to post some of those photo's. Huggies Jody

CC said...

Boy, if you have any advice, LMK!!!
Hugs,
CC