Saturday, June 2, 2007

Picture and Learning


Ack! I sure wish I already knew how to do all this blog stuff. Just spent alot of time figuring out how to archive pages. I think the old help isn't all set up with the new blogger. So I just did it intuitively & it worked! Whew!

So, here's the pic I was gonna include in my last post but didn't have the space. This is the start of my June BJP. I pulled out some beads & things...some of which I may use, but who knows! I may decide to use some other things along the way. But for now, I'm starting here...blessed bead! :)

3 comments:

Tally said...

Hi,
I like you joyful attempt and I like to be in such an interesting international group.
I looked up your island. What a beautiful place to live! Your picture of the mountains is beautiful.
Hello from Hamburg
:-Tally-:

CC said...

Hi, Tally!
Not sure how to answer comments, so I'm trying to in the comment section. Thank you for your comments about joy & our island. It is beautiful & I am blessed! I've been to parts of Germany & you have a beautiful country too!
Aloha from Kauai!
CC

Tally said...

Perfect way to answer my comment :-)

tschüs
:-Tally-: